Soft Wax Strips (Non-Woven | 200 ct)
Our soft wax strips are non-woven and easy to use! They work great with soft strip wax. Made with the highest quality fibers, our pre-cut soft wax strips are tear and bleed-proof with a smooth texture.
- Product Knowledge
No hair type can stand in your way when you’re using the best soft strip wax formulas and professional-grade Starpil Pre-Cut Non-Woven Strips. Our wax removal strips are incredibly strong and durable. Pressed with the highest quality cellulose fibers, these strips have a smooth texture that won’t bleed, tear or fray for no-fuss waxing.
These pre-cut, 3” x 9” strips offer flexibility and are malleable to adhere easily to the contours of the face and body. They're the perfect size for large waxing services but cut them down to size, and they’re the perfect fit for all brow, lip, and facial waxing. Their thickness and absorbability allow for them to be used multiple times without bleeding for neat and clean speed-waxing realness. They support wax’s adhesion to every hair strand for complete removal and superior waxing services.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THEM
- Gentle cellulose fibers
- Pre-cut into 3” x 9” strips
- Maintains clean edges when cut into smaller strips
- Firm, yet flexible and malleable
- Absorbable and versatile
- Ideal for face and body
- Provides flawless soft wax and roll-on hair removal
- Designed for professional and personal use
WHO NEEDS THIS IN THEIR LIVES?
- Speed waxers
- Eyebrow and facial wax pros
- Those working with thick, deep-rooted hair
- Non-woven cellulose fibers
- Clean edges that maintain integrity even when cut
- Pre-cut into 3” x 9” strips for waxing large areas quickly
- Softly bend and move your wax strip so that it’s malleable over the curves of the face and body.
- Waste not, want not. Pre-cut your non-woven strips into even smaller strips for brows, lips, face, and touch-ups.
- Use strips to get your roll-on wax cartridge on the move so that it’s primed to apply wax to the skin.
- Pull your strips off parallel and close to the skin and not up and out, leaving the skin anchored to the body for complete (and less painful) hair removal.
- Pre-cut your strips to size for smaller waxing areas and to have full-sized strips stored and ready for use.
- After placing your soft wax, immediately place a non-woven strip over it in the direction you wish to remove the hair. Leave at least a half-inch of free edge to give you an area to pull the strip off.
- Firmly press and run your palm or fingertips (for smaller strips) over the wax and strip in the opposite direction you will pull from.
- Use one hand to hold the skin taut and the other to pull the strip firmly and quickly off of the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth. Be sure to remove strips parallel to the skin and not up toward you.
- Immediately after the removal, press your palm firmly onto the skin to ease pain.
- After waxing, follow with Starpil Post Wax Care Oil to protect the skin and remove any wax residue.
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
Very easy to use. It is soft and it is made of good material. Highly recommend!
Love them, they work so much better than other brands ... would highly recommend
These are the BEST wax strips I have ever used. PERIOD. I recommend all of my colleagues to use Starpil Wax and these strips really have changed the game. I can not even begin to describe the texture!!! It’s incredible. They are geniuses. I would love to work with them one day.
These are wonderful
I love that they are pre cut for me. And the can be cut even smaller for facial areas. Highly recommend!
The roll on wax and single wax warmer is simple to use and works very well. great product.