Starpil Dual Pro European Hard Wax Kit
Love combining Starpil hard waxes? We do too! That’s why we created this kit, made especially for professionals that use more than one simultaneously. With its removable tins, this wax warmer is also capable of warming soft wax, so let your waxing creativity blossom and discover endless possibilities!
Our Dual Pro European Hard Wax Kit includes a Pro Double Wax Warmer, 2 bags of your choice of premium stripless hard wax, 50 ct. of both 4.5 & 6-inch wooden spatulas, and samples of our Pre-Depilatory Gel & Post Emulsion oil.
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Great for professionals, students, and home use.
- No strips needed for wax removal.
- Applied at low temperature.
- Blue: Soothing wax with key ingredient azulene. Suitable for all skin types.
- Green: Unique vegetable extracts composition, suitable for all skin types.
- Natural: Great concentration of beeswax, ideal for facial areas, also full body.
- RP Pink: Ideal for working large areas, legs back, great for dry skin.
- Purple: Perfect for working with sensitive areas and large areas of the body.
- Chocolate: Cocoa extracts, antioxidant properties, creamy composition.
- Place wax beads or tablets into a standard wax warmer.
- Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey-like texture.
- Adjust the temperature to a lower setting and wait ; approximately 1/2 pot about 25-30 min or full pot 40-45 min.
- For best results, prepare your skin for waxing using Starpil prepil gel.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results