Starpil Large 5.5 LB Pro Complete European Hard Wax Kit
Starpil wax originates from Spain and is trusted by leading industry professionals for creating a superior waxing experience.
This Complete European hard wax kit includes a 5.5 lb. Professional Large Wax Warmer & 3 bags of premium Starpil hard wax tablets. This kit also contains a 100 pack of 6-inch wooden spatulas, a 100 pack of 4.5-inch wooden facial spatulas, 1 large spatula for mixing, 1 Pre Depilatory Gel, and 1 Post Emulsion Oil.
Everything you need to get your wax on!Read more Read more
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Great for professionals, students, and home use.
- No strips needed for wax removal.
- Applied at low temperature.
- Blue: Soothing wax with key ingredient azulene. Suitable for all skin types.
- Green: Unique vegetable extracts composition, suitable for all skin types.
- Natural: Great concentration of beeswax, ideal for facial areas, also full body.
- RP Pink: Ideal for working large areas, legs back, great for dry skin.
- Purple: Perfect for working with sensitive areas and large areas of the body.
- Chocolate: Cocoa extracts, antioxidant properties, creamy composition.
Place wax tablets in empty wax tin and then into standard wax warmer. Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey like texture. Lower temperature to lowest possible setting and wait 10 minutes. Test wax’s temperature on wrist before applying. Apply Starpil pre depilatory gel on area prior to waxing with a slight upward massage. Allow to dry for a few seconds before waxing. Apply the wax in the direction of hair growth. Leave to cool, then firmly peel off the wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction to hair growth. After finished waxing apply Starpil post depilatory emulsion oil on area with a slight upward massage and allow to dry for a few seconds.