Starpil Large 5.5 LB Professional Complete European Hard Wax Kit
Starpil wax originates from Spain and is trusted by leading industry professionals for creating a superior waxing experience.
This Complete European hard wax kit includes a 5.5 lb. Professional Large Wax Warmer & 3 bags of premium Starpil hard wax tablets. This kit also contains a 100 pack of 6-inch wooden spatulas, a 100 pack of 4.5-inch wooden facial spatulas, 1 large spatula for mixing, 1 Pre Depilatory Gel, and 1 Post Emulsion.
If you wax till you drop, this is the kit for you.Read more Read more
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Great for professionals, students, and home use.
- No strips needed for wax removal.
- Applied at low temperature.
- Blue: Soothing wax with key ingredient azulene. Suitable for all skin types.
- Green: Unique vegetable extracts composition, suitable for all skin types.
- Natural: Great concentration of beeswax, ideal for facial areas, also full body.
- RP Pink: Ideal for working large areas, legs back, great for dry skin.
- Purple: Perfect for working with sensitive areas and large areas of the body.
- Chocolate: Cocoa extracts, antioxidant properties, creamy composition.
This kit includes a 5.5lb Large Wax Warmer, 100 ct of both 4.5 & 6-inch wooden spatulas, 1 Large Wooden Spatula, and Pre & Post Lotions. Simply choose your favorite hard wax:
- Place wax beads or tablets into your Starpil wax warmer.
- Set temperature at 105°C for 60 mins.; mixing every 20 mins.
- Lower temperature to 75°C and let cool for 30 mins.
- Once warmer stabilizes, wax should have a honey-like texture
- Mix and test strip on your wrist before commencing service on client
- Prep client's skin using Starpil Prepil gel
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results