Basic "Pink or Blue Film" Large Wax Bundle
Created for estheticians and students, this bundle comes equipped with our top-of-the-line 5.5-lb. Professional Large Wax Warmer, two 5 lb. bags of Pink or Blue Film hard wax beads, and three large 11-inch wooden spatulas! Pink Film is our creamiest wax formula and removes hair as little as 1 mm. in length! If you have the skills, this wax bundle is easy to use and will leave your clients amazed at the beautiful results!
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Less painful than strip wax
- Application at low temperature
- No strips needed for removal
- Pulls hair from the root for delayed growth
- Blue Film is our top selling formula great for larger areas like legs, arms and back.
- Pink Film is our newest formula ideal for smaller areas such as facial areas, underarms and Brazilian or bikini.
- Place wax beads or tablets into a Starpil wax warmer.
- Set temperature at 105°C for 60 mins.; mixing every 20 mins.
- Lower temperature to 75°C and let cool for 30 mins.
- Once warmer stabilizes, wax should have a honey-like texture
- Mix and test strip on your wrist before commencing service on client
- For best results, prepare skin for waxing using Starpil Prepil Gel.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results