XL Professional Wax Warmer - 10lb (Hard Wax Warmer)
The Extra Large Professional Wax Warmer is the largest of our premium wax warmers and holds 10lb of Starpil hard wax!
Engineered to heat up extra-large quantities of hard wax quickly and evenly, this wax pot is up for any challenge. Made with only the finest aluminum, this beast is trusted for its sheer size and durability!
Features an adjustable temperature dial to maximize client comfort and a matching top to maintain wax at the temperature you select. It also includes a complimentary sample of Blue Film wax beads; our best-selling formula!
110-120volt USRead More...
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- 1 year warranty repair or replacement!
- Aluminum wax pot
- 7 inches wide by 6 inches deep (inner pot)
- 11 x 11 x 8 inches (outside warmer)
- 0C to 90C adjustable temperature
- 110 volt US Standards 450 watts
- 9.9lbs / 4.5 kg
- Place wax beads or tablets into your Starpil wax warmer.
- Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey-like texture.
- Lower temperature to lowest setting and wait 30-45 minutes.
- For best results, prepare your skin for waxing using Starpil prepil gel.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results