Starpil Standard Professional Waxing Kit
Set the bar high with the Starpil Standard Professional Waxing Kit, perfect for licensed estheticians.
- 1000g of Starpil hard wax tablets OR a 600g mini tub of Pink or Blue Film hard wax beads.
- Standard Professional Wax Warmer (1lb Capacity)
- 100 ct. of both 4.5 & 6-inch wooden spatulas
- Bottles of our Pre-Depilatory Gel & Post EmulsionRead more Read more
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Ideal for businesses, students, & professionals.
- Includes the essentials for professional waxing.
- No strips needed for wax removal.
- Wax applied at low temperature.
- Blue: Soothing wax for all skin types with azulene. Starpil’s most flexible formula.
- Green: Unique vegetable extracts composition, suitable for all skin types.
- Natural: Great concentration of beeswax, ideal for facial areas, also full body.
- Pink: Creamy formula ideal for waxing large areas like legs & back. Great on dry skin.
- Purple: Perfect for working with sensitive areas and large areas of the body.
- Chocolate: Cocoa extracts, antioxidant properties, & creamy composition.
- Place wax beads or tablets into a standard wax warmer.
- Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey-like texture.
- Lower warmer temperature and wait ; approximately 25-30 min. for a 1/2 pot or 40-45 min. for a full pot
- For best results, prepare your skin for waxing using Starpil Prepil Gel.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results