Starsoft Clear Hard Waxing Kit
Specially formulated for extra sensitive skin, this pine rosin-free clear hard wax formula contains neurosensory properties to produce the most comfortable experience for your clients.
The Starsoft Clear Hard Waxing Kit for Estheticians includes:
- Professional Standard Wax Warmer (1lb)
- Box of Starsoft Clear Hard Wax
- 100 ct. 4.5-inch wooden spatulas
- 100 ct. 6-inch wooden spatulas
- Pre Depilatory Gel: Applied before waxing to prep and disinfect the skin
- Post Emulsion Lotion: Applied after waxing to flush and heal skin
- Post Epil Oil
- Post Acid Cream: Slows future hair growthRead more Read more
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Pro Standard Wax Warmer
- One box of Starsoft Hard Wax
- 100Ct 4.5-inch wooden spatula
- 100Ct 6-inch wooden spatula
- Pre Gel: Preps skin for waxing by cleansing & disinfecting
- Post Emulsion: Slows down further hair growth
- Post Epil Oil: Prevents redness & irritation
- Post Epil Acid Cream: Speeds up skin PH level recovery & restores moisture levels
- Free of any perfumes, coloring agents and preservatives
Kit includes everything needed for the ultimate Softsoft experience:
Starsoft Hard Wax Ingredients:
- Bee’s Wax (Cera Alba)
- Microcrystalline Wax
- Tamanu Oil
- Mineral Oil
- Calophyllum inophyllum Seed Oil
- Warm the wax to 50°C/120°F until it reaches a full liquid form.
- Adjust the temperature to a lower setting and wait ; approximately 1/2 pot about 25-30 min or full pot 40-45 min.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- For best results, prep your skin for waxing using Starpil Prepil gel.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth firmly.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of the hair growth.