Blue Roll On Wax - Individual Cartridge
In 1991 Starpil invented and patented the revolutionary roll-on system! To this day, roll-on wax remains popular amongst licensed estheticians and students for its effectiveness and ease of use!
Our Blue roll-on wax's unique composition contains soothing active ingredients such as azulene and is easy to use. This gentle formula is also suitable for all skin types and full body waxing.
110g/ 3.8oz Cartridge
Keep your business on a roll with Blue Roll-On Wax. We’ve taken our renowned blue soft wax formula and put it into a 3.8 roll-on wax cartridge. No matter how thick, thin, or short hairs are, your blue roll-on formula is there to catch ‘em all. The roll-on system melts wax to be spread thin, far, and wide to cover large areas without drying, cracking, or breaking. It goes on clear and stays sticky long enough for you to lay each strip quickly.
Blue roll-on wax works well on women and men with normal skin types. It’s designed to provide superior hair removal with minimal irritation and results that speak for themselves. Our blue crystalline roll-on formula is just the beginning of how cool this product gets. This little baby can take care of an entire leg and underarm wax service with 30-minutes of active, cordless use. You don’t have to worry about an accidental double-dipping faux pas or cross-contamination because each cartridge is meant for one client only.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Liposoluble formula
- Cuts waxing time by 50%
- Semisolid for maximum pliability and spreadability
- Low-temperature application
- Removes short and coarse hairs from the root without breakage for delayed growth
- Fast meltdown capabilities
- A hygienic system that limits cross-contamination
- Provides 30-minutes of active use
- Formula: Blue crystalline soft wax
- Consistency: Melted clear taffy
- Hair: All hair types
- Skin: Normal skin types
- Specialty: Removes even the most stubborn hairs from the root
- 1. Upper Body: Chest, back, and arms
- 2. Lower Body: Legs
- The Starpil Roll-On waxing system was one of the first of its kind. It’s massively popular in Europe for a reason (well, many reasons for that matter); it cuts service time in half, limits cross-contamination, and it’s portable. There’s no need to bring your waxing spatulas along for the ride; your wax is maintained and rolls on where you put it.
Peg-3 Dirosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), C.I. 42090
- Plugin and turn on your Starpil Cordless Roll-On Wax Warmer.
- Take individual handheld units and insert a Starpil Roll-On Wax Cartridge.
- Place individual units and cartridges onto the charging base before turning on.
- Heat wax cartridge in your roll-on wax warmer for 30 minutes.
- Check that the wax has melted to liquid form in the roll-on warmer.
- Remove seal on the roll-on cartridge and then roll onto a removal strip to loosen the roller head and test wax temperature.
- Prep client's skin using Starpil Pre-Wax Gel. Let the area dry completely.
- Apply a thin layer over the skin in the direction of hair growth.
- Place hair removal wax strip on the surface and pull against the direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying Starpil Post-Wax Lotion on your client for optimum results.
- Unplug off your roll-on warmer and tidy up your workstation.