Pink Roll On Wax - Individual Cartridge
The revolutionary roll-on system was invented and patented by Starpil Wax in 1991! Today, roll-on wax continues to be a fan favorite for both waxing specialists and students for its effectiveness and ease of use!
A creamier composition, the Rose Pink roll-on wax works brilliantly for delicate fine hairs, as well as the tough coarse hairs. Excellent for all skin types and full body waxing.
110g/ 3.8oz Cartridge
All bets are off when you can make the power of pink portable. Our Pink Roll-On Wax Cartridges offer you all the yummy, dreamy goodness of our famous pink soft wax but in a roll-on wax form. It allows you to roll out a plush texture over sensitive skin types. Its low melting point and gentle ingredients can cover large areas to remove everything from baby fine and thick hairs out from the root, gently. It leaves skin relaxed, serene and calm.
Pink Roll-On Wax cuts waxing time in half without holding out on jaw-dropping results. It also reduces cross-contamination because each cartridge is only meant for one client only. Though compact, it’s enough soft wax to serve a full leg wax and a complete underarm service. Its clean-up is almost non-existent. Just remove and recycle the cartridge from the warmer and get ready for your next client.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Cuts waxing time by 50%
- Provides 30-minutes of active use
- Creamy liposoluble formula
- Low-temperature application
- Creamy liposoluble formula
- Fast meltdown capabilities
- Semisolid for maximum pliability and spreadability
- ●Removes short and coarse hairs from the root without breakage for delayed growth
- A hygienic system that limits cross-contamination
- Formula: Creamy soft wax
- Consistency: Like melted taffy
- Hair: Fine, vellus hair to coarse hairs
- Skin: Sensitive to normal skin
- Specialty: Provides gentle hair removal on all hair types.
- Upper Body: Chest, back, and arms
- Lower Body: Legs
GET A GRIP ON HAIR REMOVAL
- Did you know that Starpil invented and patented the game-changing roll-on system in 1991! Almost 30 years later, this hair removal method continues to be one of the favorites of esthies throughout Europe. It’s easy to use, reduces cross-contamination, and clean-up is like nothing you’ve seen before. It’s a waxing method that just makes sense.
Peg-3 Dirosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Peg-8 Dioleate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15985, Ci 45410.
- Plugin and turn on your Starpil Cordless Roll-On Wax Warmer.
- Take individual handheld units and insert a Starpil Roll-On Wax Cartridge.
- Place individual units and cartridges onto the charging base before turning on.
- Heat wax cartridge in your roll-on wax warmer for 30 minutes.
- Check that the wax has melted to liquid form in the roll-on warmer.
- Remove seal on the roll-on cartridge and then roll onto a removal strip to loosen the roller head and test wax temperature.
- Prep client's skin using Starpil Pre-Wax Gel. Let the area dry completely.
- Apply a thin layer over the skin in the direction of hair growth.
- Place hair removal wax strip on the surface and pull against the direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying Starpil Post-Wax Lotion on your client for optimum results.
- Unplug off your roll-on warmer and tidy up your workstation.