Black Film Hard Wax Beads - 600g Mini Tub
How To Use
Plug in and pour
After turning on your wax warmer, open your Black Film Hard Wax and put in your wax beads. Set to the max temperature on your device until the hard wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
Set the wax and test on yourself
Lower the temperature to 65˚C - 70˚C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture. Then, mix the wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
Prep the skin and start waxing
Apply the Starpil Original Pre-Wax gel on the desired area to prep the skin. Let the area dry completely before going in with your black hard wax.
Next, apply the wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened. Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling back in the opposite direction of application.
- CIChalena I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGet it!! 😍
Love!!! This black wax is so easy to work with. Highly recommend buy this.
- RRRachel R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoNot too bad
I only have this a 3 because l’m a first time user and still learning this specific formula. The heat retention is pretty high, took a while to cool down even on skin, it was pretty hot to the touch. But it did well at removing course hair but didn’t pick up other finer hairs. I’m more of a blue and pink fan at the moment. But the more I get used to the black I’lol lead an updated comment.
- CBCynthia B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAll the products are great.
All the products are great.
- CTCitlaly T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoI really loved how easy
I really loved how easy it is to use the wax. It really helps get everything in one pull.
- LVLucy V.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI love this wax that
I love this wax that I just bought. Super easy to use and very flexible while using