Facial Hard Wax Kit (Small Pre & Post Care)
The convenient and compact Facial Hard Wax Kit is a must-have if you do a lot of eyebrow waxing and other facial waxing services. Designed for students and licensed professionals, this waxing kit is ideal for small businesses and at-home use!
This Kit Includes:
Your choice of Hard Wax
Either Pink Film Beads, Blue Film Beads, Black Film Beads, or Blue Film Tablets, or Starsoft Clear Tablets.
Your Facial Wax Warmer
4oz. Capacity - Intended for Hard Wax Use
50 ct. of both 4.5 & 6-inch Spatulas
Small Pre & Post Wax Care Bundle
6.76oz Pre Wax Care Gel
6.76oz Post Wax Care Lotion
6.76oz Post Wax Care Oil
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Ideal for businesses, students, & professionals.
- Includes the essentials for professional waxing.
- No strips needed for wax removal.
- Wax applied at low temperature.
The Starpil European Facial Hard Wax Starpil Kit includes a Standard Facial Wax Warmer, 100 ct of both 4.5 & 6-inch Wooden Spatulas, and Pre & Post Treatment Samples! Simply choose your favorite hard wax:
- Blue: Soothing wax for all skin types with azulene.
- Green: Unique vegetable extracts composition, suitable for all skin types.
- Natural: Great concentration of beeswax, ideal for facial areas, or full body.
- RP Pink: Ideal for waxing large areas like back & legs. Great for dry skin.
- Purple: Perfect for working with sensitive & large areas of the body.
- Chocolate: Cocoa extracts, antioxidant properties, & creamy composition.
- Place wax beads or tablets into a standard wax warmer.
- Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey-like texture.
- Lower warmer temperature and wait ; approximately 25-30 min. for a 1/2 pot or 40-45 min. for a full pot
- For best results, prepare your skin for waxing using Starpil prepil gel.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results