Starpil Calendula Post-Wax Care Oil
Don’t just remove wax residue after hair removal; leave skin feeling healthier, revived, and moisturized with Starpil Calendula Post-Wax Care Oil. This penetrating blend uses high-quality calendula oil and vitamin E to soothe, calm, and replenish freshly waxed skin.
It reduces irritation while tea tree oil keeps skin bacteria-free. Calendula and tea tree oil after waxing also work within the formula to delay hair growth, prevent ingrown hair, and speed skin after the service and in-between waxing.Read more Read more
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Removes wax residue
- Calendula oil soothes and calms freshly waxed skin
- Hydrates and softens
- Sanitizes and disinfects
- Reduces redness and irritation
- Delays future hair growth
- Prevents ingrown hair
- Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil)
- Ethylhexyl Cocate
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Tea Tree Oil
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip)
- Bisabolol (Chamomile Derivative)
- Vitamin E
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Post-wax, or whenever your skin needs reviving and moisturizing, gently massage into skin with clean hands or cotton pads.
- Use to remove wax residue when needed.
- hair growth
- wax cleanup
- skin clients
I use this after I wax, wax cleanup it is absolutely amazing no sting, irritation great for my Sensitive skin clients. Also added bonus helps delay hair growth!
Wow, this is great to hear! Thank you for stopping by to share your experience.