Starpil Professional Complete European Hard Wax Kit
Starpil Wax originates from Spain and is trusted worldwide by leading industry professionals for creating an excellent waxing experience. Set the bar high with Starpil’s Professional Complete European Hard Wax Kit, perfect for professionals & students.
It comes equipped with a Standard Professional Wax Warmer, one bag of your choice of premium stripless hard wax, 100 of both 4.5-inch & 6-inch wooden spatulas, and bottles of our Pre-Depilatory Gel & Post Emulsion for best results.Read more Read more
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Ideal for businesses, students, & professionals.
- Includes the essentials for professional waxing.
- No strips needed for wax removal.
- Wax applied at low temperature.
- Blue: Soothing wax for all skin types with azulene. Starpil’s most flexible formula.
- Green: Unique vegetable extracts composition, suitable for all skin types.
- Natural: Great concentration of beeswax, ideal for facial areas, also full body.
- Pink: Creamy formula ideal for waxing large areas like legs & back. Great on dry skin.
- Purple: Perfect for working with sensitive areas and large areas of the body.
- Chocolate: Cocoa extracts, antioxidant properties, & creamy composition.
- Place wax beads or tablets into a standard wax warmer.
- Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey-like texture.
- Lower warmer temperature and wait ; approximately 25-30 min. for a 1/2 pot or 40-45 min. for a full pot
- For best results, prepare your skin for waxing using Starpil Prepil Gel.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results