Starpil Dual Professional Complete Roll-On Wax Kit
In 1991 Starpil invented and patented the revolutionary roll-on system! To this day, our roll-on wax remains popular for its effectiveness and ease of use!
The Dual Professional Complete Roll-On Wax Kit is perfect for estheticians with back to back appointments—always have a roll-on cartridge ready! Engineered to the specifications of busy professionals & students, this compact kit includes a cordless Pro Dual Roll-On Warmer, 20 top-of-the-line roll-on cartridges, 200 paper strips, 1 Pre Depilatory Gel, and 1 Post Emulsion.
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Great for professionals, students, and home use
- Applied at low temperature
- Patented Roll-On System
- Natural: Higher concentration of Beeswax for simple yet perfect results. Ideal for sensitive skin types and areas
- Blue: A unique composition with soothing active agents suitable for all skin types. Great for full body applications.
- Aloe Vera: Unique vegetable extract composition, suitable for all skin and full body waxing.
- Pink: A perfect blend of pine resins with a mix of specific active agents for delicate skin types. Also works great on legs with circulatory problems.
- Chocolate: Cocoa enriched, a perfect blend of pine resins with a mix of specific active agents for delicate skin types. Contains vital antioxidant properties to hydrate skin.
- Seaweed: Ideal for men, heavy duty wax with a marine aroma suitable for male waxing.
- Insert and heat roll-on cartridge in your Starpil roll-on warmer for 20 minutes.
- Ensure that wax has melted to liquid form.
- For best results, prepare skin for waxing using Starpil Pre Depilatory Gel.
- Remove seal on roll-on cartridge and then roll on a removal strip so wax has completely covered the roller.
- Apply a thin layer on skin (in the direction of hair growth)
- Place hair removal wax strip on surface and pull against direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying Starpil Post Emulsion Oil in a slight upward massage and allow it to dry for a few seconds.