Starpil Large 5.5 LB Professional Complete European Hard Wax Kit
Starpil wax originates from Spain and is trusted by leading industry professionals for creating a superior waxing experience.
This Complete European hard wax kit includes a 5.5 lb. Professional Large Wax Warmer & 3 bags of premium Starpil hard wax tablets. This kit also contains a 100 pack of 6-inch wooden spatulas, a 100 pack of 4.5-inch wooden facial spatulas, 1 large spatula for mixing, 1 Pre Depilatory Gel, and 1 Post Emulsion.
If you wax till you drop, this is the kit for you.Read more Read more
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Great for professionals, students, and home use.
- No strips needed for wax removal.
- Applied at low temperature.
- Blue: Soothing wax with key ingredient azulene. Suitable for all skin types.
- Green: Unique vegetable extracts composition, suitable for all skin types.
- Natural: Great concentration of beeswax, ideal for facial areas, also full body.
- RP Pink: Ideal for working large areas, legs back, great for dry skin.
- Purple: Perfect for working with sensitive areas and large areas of the body.
- Chocolate: Cocoa extracts, antioxidant properties, creamy composition.
This kit includes a 5.5lb Large Wax Warmer, 100 ct of both 4.5 & 6-inch wooden spatulas, 1 Large Wooden Spatula, and Pre & Post Lotions. Simply choose your favorite hard wax:
- Place wax beads or tablets into your Starpil wax warmer.
- Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey-like texture.
- Lower temperature to lowest setting and wait 20-30 minutes.
- For best results, prepare your skin for waxing using Starpil prepil gel.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results