Starpil Dual Professional Complete European Hard Wax Kit
Love combining Starpil hard waxes? We do too! That’s why we created this kit, made especially for professionals that use more than one simultaneously. With its removable tins, this wax warmer is also capable of warming soft wax, so let your waxing creativity blossom and discover endless possibilities!
Our Dual Professional Complete European Hard Wax Kit includes a Pro Double Wax Warmer, 2 bags of your choice of premium stripless hard wax, 100 ct. of both 4.5 & 6-inch wooden spatulas, and bottles of our Pre-Depilatory Gel & Post Emulsion.
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Ideal for businesses, students, & professionals.
- Includes the essentials for professional waxing.
- No strips needed for wax removal.
- Wax applied at low temperature.
- Blue: Soothing wax for all skin types with azulene. Starpil’s most flexible formula.
- Green: Unique vegetable extracts composition, suitable for all skin types.
- Natural: Great concentration of beeswax, ideal for facial areas, also full body.
- Pink: Ideal for working large areas, legs back, great for dry skin.
- Purple: Perfect for working with sensitive areas and large areas of the body.
- Chocolate: Cocoa extracts, antioxidant properties, creamy composition.
- Place wax beads or tablets into your Starpil wax warmer.
- Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey-like texture.
- Lower temperature to lowest setting and wait 10 minutes.
- For best results, prepare your skin for waxing using Starpil prepil gel.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results