Standard Professional Hard Wax Kit (Large Pre/Post Wax Care)
Set the bar high with the Standard Professional Hard Wax Kit. This warmer holds 1lb capacity of hard wax, and is perfect for licensed estheticians ready to take on full-body waxing services. Chose from your favorite Starpil Wax formulas!
This Kit Includes:
Your choice of Hard Wax
Pink Film Beads, Blue Film Beads, Black Film Beads, Blue Film Tablets, OR Starsoft Clear Tablets
Your Standard Professional Wax Warmer
1lb. Capacity - Intended for Hard Wax Use
100 ct. of both 4.5 & 6-inch Spatulas
Pre & Post Wax Care Bundle
16.9oz Pre Wax Care Gel
16.9oz Post Wax Care Lotion
16.9oz Post Wax Care Oil
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Ideal for businesses, students, & professionals.
- Includes the essentials for professional waxing.
- No strips needed for wax removal.
- Wax applied at low temperature.
- Blue: Soothing wax for all skin types with azulene. Starpil’s most flexible formula.
- Green: Unique vegetable extracts composition, suitable for all skin types.
- Natural: Great concentration of beeswax, ideal for facial areas, also full body.
- Pink: Creamy formula ideal for waxing large areas like legs & back. Great on dry skin.
- Purple: Perfect for working with sensitive areas and large areas of the body.
- Chocolate: Cocoa extracts, antioxidant properties, & creamy composition.
- Place wax beads or tablets into a standard wax warmer.
- Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey-like texture.
- Lower warmer temperature and wait ; approximately 25-30 min. for a 1/2 pot or 40-45 min. for a full pot
- For best results, prepare your skin for waxing using Starpil Prepil Gel.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results
- home kit
Best kit for starter
I was looking for a waxing kit online a year ago, and I found some on Amazon. I wasn’t sure if I could trust the products on Amazon though because I would use them in sensitive ares. I searched a lot for a waxing kit and read a lot of reviews. I finally found Starpil wax. It seemed expensive for a home kit at first, but after using this kit for a year, it was the best decision I could have made. It’s worth the money, and the products are high quality. The wax warmer is a perfect size for home waxing. The hard wax is salon quality, and it’s also easy to use for amateurs. Also, the pre/post care products are very helpful. I highly recommend this for someone who is just starting out like me.
Fantastic Starter Kit
I was looking for an at home kit and I heard Starpil is a great brand. So I tried this kit with the pink film beads and it worked great!
Can’t wait to use it
Just purchased and heard nothing but good things about this product. Can’t wait to use it!
The Pot is AWSOME!
I love the warmer! It warms the wax evenly and it not to hot.
I am still learning how
I am still learning how to use it, but so far I am very pleased with my purchase!
Best Wax Out There
I love this kit. I really appreciate that it comes with the pre and post gel as well as the oil. Of course the wax and the wax pot works and works very well. I’ve purchased the GiGi wax kit and it doesn’t compare to this brand.
Love this so much! Amazing stuff
So far so goo I have no complaints. The wax is much better then any that I have used in the past.
Such great wax applys amazing
Love my starpil
My wax kit
I loved the kit so cute and came with everything you possibly need !! Heats wax up super quick which is amazing and over all it got here in less than two weeks which was amazing!!
Where have you been all my life!?!
Great product, easy to use. Only con: would be great if labels came in English
I think it’s a great item
I think it’s a great item
GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH!
It comes packaged very well. The lotions will last forever and definitely assist with the waxing experience! The pink wax is one of my favorites. The wax machine is smaller than I thought. Make sure you check the size! I recommend buying an extra wax tin when first purchasing. Everything is high quality and worth the money.