"Pink or Blue Film" Large Waxing Bundle
Created for professional estheticians and students, this bundle includes:
- 5lb Professional Large Wax Warmer
- Two 5lb bags of Pink or Blue Film hard wax beads
- Three large 11-inch wooden spatulas
Pink Film is our creamiest wax formula and removes and is applied thinner, removing even the lightest and thinnest hairs. Blue Film is our most flexible formula, designed for waxing large areas with coarse hair. Both formulas are suitable for full-body use.
If you have the skills, this waxing bundle is easy to use and provides the necessary tools for a beautiful full-body wax.Read more Read more
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Less painful than strip wax
- Application at low temperature
- No strips needed for removal
- Pulls hair from the root for delayed growth
- Blue Film is our top selling formula great for larger areas like legs, arms and back.
- Pink Film is our newest formula ideal for smaller areas such as facial areas, underarms and Brazilian or bikini.
- Place wax beads or tablets into a Starpil wax warmer.
- Set temperature at 105°C for 60 mins.; mixing every 20 mins.
- Lower temperature to 75°C and let cool for 30 mins.
- Once warmer stabilizes, wax should have a honey-like texture
- Mix and test strip on your wrist before commencing service on client
- For best results, prepare skin for waxing using Starpil Prepil Gel.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results