How To Use
Fill up your warmer halfway and let your wax melt completely down. Continue to add wax and consistently stir until proper consistency is reached. Set your warmer to the formula’s suggested working temperature.
Prep your client's skin. The pre-wax gel will clean your client's skin, as well as hydrate it. Once applied, remove any excess product with a clean dry cotton round. Powder is not used in the Starpil method.
Apply the wax with plenty of pressure in the direction of hair growth. Create a lip at the end of the strip for proper removal. Pull parallel to the body to remove the strip.
- MmiyaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
Best formula for all hair types!
- KMKara M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoFavorite Wax!
LOVE STARPIL WAX! Forever my go to wax choice. Its quality is amazing and consistent and leaves the skin feeling smooth always.
- MSMelissa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBlack Film Wax
I absolutely LOVE the Starpil Black Film Wax! I not only use it on my clients but I also use it on myself and the results are AMAZING!
- EFEbony F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoHands down! Black film is the best.
My go to hard wax.
- VAValencia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest wax ever
I love how creamy this wax is and it gets up all the hairs, even the toughest stubborn hairs. Will be ordering this again.