HOW TO USE
1. Heat Black Film wax in a Starpil hard wax warmer until it is fully melted - the wax should have a honey-like consistency (65-70 temp full pot temperature).
2. Test the wax's temperature on your wrist before applying it to your client.
3. Prepare the client's skin using Starpil Prepil Gel and evaluate how their hair grows.
4. Apply the wax evenly in the direction of the hair growth. Remove the wax in the opposite direction, while holding down the skin taut.
5. Apply Starpil Post Epil Oil to remove any wax residue, and finish the service by moisturizing with Starpil Post Emulsion Lotion.