We are direct suppliers of professional wax products, products not sold in stores.
Always offering the best prices for our clients, order online now and save!
Starpil mauve (purple) hard wax (New!)
High quality and elasticity thanks to its high concentration of bee’s wax and refined pine resins. Good with all skin types and ideal for full body applications. Our low melting point waxes are made from beeswax and high-quality rosins.
-application at low temperature
-no strips needed for removal
-does not break or crack
-much less painful than strip wax
-pulls hairs as short as 1mm
-1000g / 33oz bag
Malva hard wax wholesale specials:
- $99.60 for 4 bags at $24.90 each ($11.31 per lb total 8.8lbs) (free shipping in the US included)
- $143.40 for 6 bags at $23.90 each ($10.86 per lb total 13.2lbs) (free shipping in the US included)
- $274.80 for 12 bags at $22.90 each ($10.40 per lb total 26.4lbs) (free shipping in the US included)
- $525.60 for 24 bags at $21.90 each ($9.95 per lb total 52.8lbs) (free shipping in the US included)
- $716.40 for 36 bags at $19.90 each ($9.04 per lb total 79.2lbs) (free shipping in the US included)
- $907.20 for 48 bags at $18.90 each ($8.59 per lb total 105.6lbs) (free shipping in the US included)
Great elasticity, fast cooling for speedy applications. Suitable for all skin types. Our highly effective and easily applied low melting point waxes open up skin pores and grip hair firmly to make removal easier, extracting hair at the root to delay growth.
Nape (neck), Side burns, Under arms, Lower Abdomen, Brazilian Bikini, Buttocks, Back, Legs, Arms and Full body
Natural Bee’s Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Colofonia, Rosin Ester with Glycerin, Antioxidants and Pigments
Instructions for use:
Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey like texture. Then lower temperature on warmer to lowest setting and wait about 10 minutes. Test the wax’s temperature on your wrist before applying. First, prepare your skin for waxing using prepil starpil gel (for best results). Apply the wax in the direction of hair growth. Leave to cool, then carefully but firmly peel off the wax, pulling it back parallel to your skins surface in the opposite direction to hair growth.