Blue Soft Strip Wax (500ml and 800ml)
- VBVanessa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFavorite soft wax
Literally the best! Picks up
Every hair! 10/10 de recommend.
- JVJaci V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product
Tried this Blue Soft Strip Wax for the first time and I love it! Great for brow waxing and leg waxed
- TMTaleya M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoI love the color and
I love the color and performance of this soft wax left my clients legs hairless
- HMHolly M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest wax!!
Love it! The best wax for removing underarm, legs and body hair.
- MHMarla H.I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoJust ok
We prefer the regular yellow wax. This one tends to be stringy
The 500ml Soft Wax Warmer is ideal for both large and small areas, making it versatile for full-body applications.
Use a wax cleaner or mineral oil. Turn the temperature to the max in order to melt down the wax residue, hence is easier to clean.
No, hard wax is not able to be used in this warmer. It's specifically designed for soft wax. For best results, use with Starpil soft waxes.
Yes, it's built for professional use and designed to last through frequent waxing sessions.
Yes, the warmer comes with adjustable temperature settings to cater to various soft wax types.