Facial Wax Warmer - 125g (Hard Wax Warmer)
With its compact size, Starpil’s Facial Wax Warmer is perfect for waxing smaller areas such as the face & eyebrows.
Our wax warmers are made with only the finest materials and are trusted worldwide for their quality and durability. This warmer has an easy to use temperature dial & includes a matching top to maintain wax at the temperature you select.
110-120volt USRead more Read more
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Pro quality and design
- Hard wax goes directly into the pot
- Aluminum inner wax pot
- 1 year warranty repair or replacement
- Adjustable temperature dial for the optimum consistency
- Compact Wax Warmer
- Holds (125g/4.4 oz) Loose Wax
- Non-stick Well For Easy Cleaning
- Variable Temperature Setting
- Fast Heat-up Time
- Locking Lid
- Place wax beads or tablets into your Starpil wax warmer.
- Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey-like texture.
- Lower temperature to lowest setting and wait 20-30 minutes.
- For best results, prepare your skin for waxing using Starpil prepil gel.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results