How To Use
Fill up your warmer halfway and let your wax melt completely down. Continue to add wax and consistently stir until proper consistency is reached. Set your warmer to the formula’s suggested working temperature.
Prep your client's skin. The pre-wax gel will clean your client's skin, as well as hydrate it. Once applied, remove any excess product with a clean dry cotton round. Powder is not used in the Starpil method.
Apply the wax with plenty of pressure in the direction of hair growth. Create a lip at the end of the strip for proper removal. Pull parallel to the body to remove the strip.
- MHMegan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoEffortlessly smooth
This wax is hands down one of my favorites. I used to work at Ewc and I’ve been looking for something similar/better and I finally found it!! Leaves skin effortlessly smooth
- CRCindy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest wax ever, grabs every
Best wax ever, grabs every hair no matter the length that no other wax can!
- MVMusarrat V.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBest!
Absolutely love the starsoft line of waxes. It's gentle on the most sensitive skin types and hands down the best wax out there!
- MTMaku T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat formula, perfect so my
Great formula, perfect so my sensitive clients, and amazing on Brazilians! Works on all hair types and order is so smooth!
- ARAlicia R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoPerfection!