Caixa de filme preto de 30 lb com contas de cera dura
How To Use
Plug in and pour
After turning on your wax warmer, open your Black Film Hard Wax and put in your wax beads. Set to the max temperature on your device until the hard wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
Set the wax and test on yourself
Lower the temperature to 65˚C - 70˚C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture. Then, mix the wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
Prep the skin and start waxing
Apply the Starpil Original Pre-Wax gel on the desired area to prep the skin. Let the area dry completely before going in with your black hard wax.
Next, apply the wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened. Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling back in the opposite direction of application.
- KMKara M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFavorite Wax!
LOVE STARPIL WAX! Forever my go to wax choice. Its quality is amazing and consistent and leaves the skin feeling smooth always.
- MSMelissa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBlack Film Wax
I absolutely LOVE the Starpil Black Film Wax! I not only use it on my clients but I also use it on myself and the results are AMAZING!
- EFEbony F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoHands down! Black film is the best.
My go to hard wax.
- VAValencia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBest wax ever
I love how creamy this wax is and it gets up all the hairs, even the toughest stubborn hairs. Will be ordering this again.
- EREdna R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper quick delivery
Ordered my 30lb wax beads and they came 3 days after the order. Super quick delivery right to my door.