Aquecedor de cera facial - 4 oz - para grânulos e pastilhas de cera dura
- AGAngelica G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood for beginners
This was the perfect size to begin with.
- JRJulie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThis warmer is petite for
This warmer is petite for easy storage. there is no worry of overheating.
- SFSeunghee F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect size
- JFJanel F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoSuper cute perfect size. Easy
Super cute perfect size. Easy to use temperature gauge. Great things come in small packages
- EDElyssa D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove this product
Perfect size to fit right on your counter or store away for just when needed. Heats up quick and love the variety of heating levels for a mini pot!
Great choice for the occasional at home eyebrow/lip wax
While designed for facial waxing due to its compact size, it can also be used for small touch-ups on other parts of the body.
- Approximately takes 20-30 minutes to completely melt the wax, depending on the type and amount of wax used.
Yes, the warmer does come with adjustable temperature settings to ensure optimal wax consistency.
Absolutely! While Starpil hard wax beads are recommended for best results, other brand beads that fit the warmer's capacity can also be used.
Yes! Turn the temperature up to the highest setting to melt down what is in your warmer and clean it out. Once the warmer is empty, apply wax cleaner to a clean dry paper towel and wipe down the inside until it’s clean. Use wax remover or oil to wipe away any residual wax.