How To Use
Fill up your warmer halfway and let your wax melt completely down. Continue to add wax and consistently stir until proper consistency is reached. Set your warmer to the formula’s suggested working temperature.
Prep your client's skin. The pre-wax gel will clean your client's skin, as well as hydrate it. Once applied, remove any excess product with a clean dry cotton round. Powder is not used in the Starpil method.
Apply the wax with plenty of pressure in the direction of hair growth. Create a lip at the end of the strip for proper removal. Pull parallel to the body to remove the strip.
- CIChalena I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGet it!! 😍
Love!!! This black wax is so easy to work with. Highly recommend buy this.
- RRRachel R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoNot too bad
I only have this a 3 because l’m a first time user and still learning this specific formula. The heat retention is pretty high, took a while to cool down even on skin, it was pretty hot to the touch. But it did well at removing course hair but didn’t pick up other finer hairs. I’m more of a blue and pink fan at the moment. But the more I get used to the black I’lol lead an updated comment.
- CBCynthia B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoAll the products are great.
All the products are great.
- CTCitlaly T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI really loved how easy
I really loved how easy it is to use the wax. It really helps get everything in one pull.
- LVLucy V.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI love this wax that
I love this wax that I just bought. Super easy to use and very flexible while using