- TFtaylor f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoAmazing
i have trouble waxing the back of my legs without help and using the roll on wax has made that process so much easier, no more dropping hot wax on the floor!
- PKPaula K S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSoooooo convenient!
This little jewel is such a time and product saver. If you are tempted to just order one. Don’t. You will need 2. Make work more simple!!
- TTriciaRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months ago3 Stars
Package came damaged
- NNatalieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGame Changer!
This wax system is a game changer. So easy to use and does a professional job.
- GCGicell C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoI love it so much.
I love it so much. Wish I should’ve bought sooner cuts my waxing time in half.
Yes, it's designed to fit Starpil roll-on wax cartridges perfectly.
Typically, around 30 minutes for the wax to be fully heated and ready for application. Keep the cartridge inside of the warmer while applying the wax.
It's best to use Starpil cartridges for optimal fit and heating. Other brands might not fit or heat as efficiently.
Wipe down the exterior with a wax cleaner and some oil. The wax residue is easier to remove if the wax is melted down. Clean immediately after use.
While the warmer is safe for prolonged heating, it's best to turn it off after the day's sessions to extend the cartridge's lifespan. Never use the same cartridge on different clients.