Calentador de cera dura premium grande - 5 lb
Yes, its 5lb capacity is designed to cater to busy salons and spas.
We recommend cleaning your entire warmer once a week. Clean the outside of your warmer daily and in between clients as needed.
Yes, the warmer features adjustable temperature settings for various hard wax types.
It's designed for prolonged professional use. However, always turn off the warmer when not in active use.
Its professional-grade heating element ensures consistent and even wax melting. However, to maintain proper wax consistency & temperature it is imperative that you adjust the temperature throughout the service and stir your wax.
- SMSierra M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect
It was great, just need a bigger one!
- ATAshley T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Warmer!
- CBChauntiia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoImpressive
LOVEEEE!!!! Great quality. It only takes 15 mins for me to prep my wax. Melts my wax down to a good consistency.
- SESharelle E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLOVE STARPIL WARMERS!
Love the look of this warmer. I love that it has a storage space for the lid during use. The temperature heats up quickly & has an easy turn dial to turn it up or down with. The design of the warmer is easy to wipe clean. I loved this warmer so much I ended up buying another so that I can have two different types of wax warming for clients at once.
- LCLeslie C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThis is my first wax
This is my first wax pot as a new licensed Esti! I love it so much ! It holds the perfect amount of wax! Not to mention the wax is amazing too !