Replenishes and plumps dull skin & brittle hair after waxing
Hydrates, softens and protects skin
Prevents ingrown hair growth
Comes in 200mL,500mL, and 1000mL sizes
Starpil’s Original Post-Wax Oil is the best oil to protect and balance skin after waxing. This full-body post-wax care oil cleanses, softens, and moisturizes skin and hair with the use of active ingredients like olive and rosehip oils.
Cleansing and antimicrobial actives like tea tree and rosemary reduce bacteria growth on freshly waxed skin, while nourishing vitamin E, tamanu, and chamomile help calm redness and irritation after hair removal.
Gently removes wax residue from skin and surfaces
Soothes and calms freshly waxed skin
Sanitizes and disinfects
Reduces redness and irritation
Delays future hair growth
Flushes impurities after waxing
ORIGINAL POST-WAX OIL SERVICE BREAKDOWN
Face: Brow, side face, chin, and upper lip
Upper Body: Chest, back, and arms (full-body)
Lower Body: Legs, bikini, Brazilian (full-body)
ORIGINAL POST-WAX OIL DETAILS
Formula: Lightweight, absorbable post-wax oil
Consistency: Skin oil
Hair: All hair types; ideal for dry/brittle hair
Skin: All skin types; ideal for dry/mature/sensitive skin
Specialty: Multi-use oil that removes wax residue and soothes & protects skin after waxing
• Olive Oil: Rich in vitamins A, D, K, and E, as well as squalene to speed skin recovery and prevent water loss. Contains high antioxidant properties to protect freshly-waxed skin and soothe irritation and redness.
• Rosehip Oil: Rich in antioxidants, this hydrating oil relieves the effects of waxing while dissolving dead skin cells and debris to speed skin recovery.
• Tamanu Oil: Effective on dry skin and ingrown hairs, rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, and speeds skin recovery after waxing.
• Vitamin E: Known as a powerful antioxidant that can nourish and protect your skin from damage.
• Tea Tree: Containing anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, it calms redness, swelling, and inflammation to speed skin recovery after waxing.
• Chamomile: Anti-inflammatory, contains antioxidant properties; soothes the skin, reduces redness, blemishes, and relieves skin irritations.
Gently massage post-wax oil into the skin with clean hands or cotton pads after waxing. Can also be used to remove wax residue to replenish and moisturize as needed.
For after-facial waxing on the larger parts of the face, apply to a cotton pad or clean hands and gently but firmly massage into the skin.
Use caution and apply with a cotton swab on the brows or mouth with caution.
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for subscribing
Thanks! We will notify you when it becomes available!
The max number of items have already been added
There is only one item left to add to the cart
There are only [num_items] items left to add to the cart