Calentador de cera dura grande profesional - 5 lb
Yes, its 5lb capacity is designed to cater to busy salons and spas.
We recommend cleaning your entire warmer once a week. Clean the outside of your warmer daily and in between clients as needed.
Yes, the warmer features adjustable temperature settings for various hard wax types.
It's designed for prolonged professional use. However, always turn off the warmer when not in active use.
Its professional-grade heating element ensures consistent and even wax melting. However, to maintain proper wax consistency & temperature it is imperative that you adjust the temperature throughout the service and stir your wax.
- MMelissaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove
Love the wax pot! Warms and cools quickly. Slightly bigger then I thought but I'm super happy with it. Not a fan of the wax.
- SSStella S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoIt's a nice beginner pot.
It's a nice beginner pot.
- JPJanely P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWas machine
Love this wax machine, such perfect size and holds so much wax. Recommended!!
- SSSylvia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat investment, Starpil wax warmers
Great investment, Starpil wax warmers have lasted me several years. Good temperature heating throughout and I use both the 5lb size for when I have back to back services.
- GBGabriela B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoIt was perfect. Quick delivery.
It was perfect. Quick delivery. Worked like a charm! Ready to start my business! Thank you guys for being quality! Great investment! Temperatures were perfect!