Roll-On Wax Warmer (Cordless)
- NNatalieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGame Changer!
This wax system is a game changer. So easy to use and does a professional job.
- GCGicell C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI love it so much.
I love it so much. Wish I should’ve bought sooner cuts my waxing time in half.
- MFMahrukh F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe quality of it seems
The quality of it seems okay and it takes awhile for wax to heat up but otherwise works great, just like how it’s advertised.
- ACAlejandro C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery easy to use.
Very easy to use.
- BKBrittanie K.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoOverall great
Very sticky so there's some trouble with the wax and gloves but overall great product and really speeds up a leg wax.
Yes, it's designed to fit Starpil roll-on wax cartridges perfectly.
Typically, around 30 minutes for the wax to be fully heated and ready for application. Keep the cartridge inside of the warmer while applying the wax.
It's best to use Starpil cartridges for optimal fit and heating. Other brands might not fit or heat as efficiently.
Wipe down the exterior with a wax cleaner and some oil. The wax residue is easier to remove if the wax is melted down. Clean immediately after use.
While the warmer is safe for prolonged heating, it's best to turn it off after the day's sessions to extend the cartridge's lifespan. Never use the same cartridge on different clients.