Natural Soft Strip Wax (500ml and 800ml)
- WSWidalys S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat quality!
- VWVerniece W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoQuality product
- JBJeanne B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoNatural Soft Strip Wax
Excellent soft wax that really gets the job done meticulously. Starpil soft wax is now the staple strip wax used in my business.
Jeanne Bonesteel/Bonesteel Waxing, Chicago
- JBJudy B.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoEasy application and good results.
Easy application and good results.
- MEMorgan E.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agobest non-creamy soft wax i’ve
best non-creamy soft wax i’ve ever used!!
The 500ml Soft Wax Warmer is ideal for both large and small areas, making it versatile for full-body applications.
Use a wax cleaner or mineral oil. Turn the temperature to the max in order to melt down the wax residue, hence is easier to clean.
No, hard wax is not able to be used in this warmer. It's specifically designed for soft wax. For best results, use with Starpil soft waxes.
Yes, it's built for professional use and designed to last through frequent waxing sessions.
Yes, the warmer comes with adjustable temperature settings to cater to various soft wax types.