How To Use
Plug in and pour
After turning on your wax warmer, put in your coral hard wax. Set to the max temperature on your device until the hard wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
Set the wax and test on yourself
Lower the temperature to 65˚C - 70˚C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture. Then, mix the wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
Prep the skin and start waxing
Apply the Starpil Original Pre-Wax gel on the desired area to prep the skin. Let the area dry completely before going in with your coral hard wax.
Next, apply the wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened. Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling back in the opposite direction of application.
- KCkoren c.Verified BuyerReviewingHypoallergenic Starsoft Soft Strip Wax (500ml)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy only go-to for facial
My only go-to for facial waxing!
- GCGicell C.Verified BuyerReviewingCoral Roll-On WaxI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing!
Cut my full body waxing time in half!!
- TSTammi S.Verified BuyerReviewingCoral Roll-On WaxI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing!!!
This is the best product it’s so creamy and works so well. I love it!
- MMMerolin M.Verified BuyerReviewingCalendula Film Hard Wax Tablets - 2.2lbI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe feeling of these formulas
The feeling of these formulas is so smooth. It takes a bit longer to dry but the results are amazing.
- EVEileen V.Verified BuyerReviewingCoral Film Hard Wax Microbeads - 2.2lbI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe coral wax has a
The coral wax has a very nice texture and is non sticky on the skin. Very easy application to the to the area. I would definitely recommend. Works great on all skin types. Even sensitive skin. It removes hair from the root