- JJessicaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Game changer for speed with
- NONellie O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove it
Smooth glide ! Great application and cuts service time
- ABAlexis B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLife saver.
These rollers literally save me so much time. And the more time I save the more clients I can take. More clients means more money. AMAZING.
- HAHeather A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoJust Buy It Already!
I used to dread waxing my legs… all the mess and the time. My esthetician told me about this Dual Roll-On Wax device and I was amazed at how satisfying, clean, and easy this was! I’m telling everyone about this self care GEM! Just Buy It Already!
- JMJanice m.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSmooth application
Really enjoy the roll on wax warmer. Cuts the time in half! Only cons is that product can leak and the warmer is a little too big for my hands. Other than that, once you start to use the warmer more often, you get use to the size. I would definitely recommend the roll on wax warmer!
Yes, you can heat two cartridges simultaneously, allowing flexibility in waxing treatments.
On average, it takes 30 minutes for the cartridges to be ready for application. Keep the cartridge inside of the warmer while applying the wax.
Yes, each slot has its own heating element to ensure consistent wax temperature.
It's optimized for Starpil cartridges. Using other brands might not provide the same heating efficiency.
Cleaning is simple – wipe down the exterior with a wax cleaner and oil. It’s easier to remove residue immediately after use while the wax residue is still warm.