Facial Waxing Kit (Basic)
The convenient and compact Starpil Facial Waxing Kit is designed for students and licensed professionals. This waxing kit is intended for use with hard wax and is ideal for small businesses and at-home practice.
This Kit Includes:
Your choice of Hard Wax
Either Pink Film Beads, Blue Film Beads, Black Film Beads, or Blue Film Tablets, or Starsoft Clear Tablets.
Your Facial Wax Warmer
4oz. Capacity - Intended for Hard Wax Use
50 ct. of both 4.5 & 6-inch Spatulas
Pre & Post Wax Care Samples
8ml Pre Wax Care Gel
8ml Post Wax Care Oil
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Ideal for businesses, students, & professionals.
- Includes the essentials for professional waxing.
- No strips needed for wax removal.
- Wax applied at low temperature.
The Starpil European Facial Hard Wax Starpil Kit includes a Standard Facial Wax Warmer, 100 ct of both 4.5 & 6-inch Wooden Spatulas, and Pre & Post Treatment Samples! Simply choose your favorite hard wax:
- Blue: Soothing wax for all skin types with azulene.
- Green: Unique vegetable extracts composition, suitable for all skin types.
- Natural: Great concentration of beeswax, ideal for facial areas, or full body.
- RP Pink: Ideal for waxing large areas like back & legs. Great for dry skin.
- Purple: Perfect for working with sensitive & large areas of the body.
- Chocolate: Cocoa extracts, antioxidant properties, & creamy composition.
- Place wax beads or tablets into a standard wax warmer.
- Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey-like texture.
- Lower warmer temperature and wait ; approximately 25-30 min. for a 1/2 pot or 40-45 min. for a full pot
- For best results, prepare your skin for waxing using Starpil prepil gel.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results
- starter kit
Best Wax Ever!!!!
I was extremely happy at how well and easy the application process was. I have course hair and the was worked perfectly!!❤
Great for beginners!
I found this very easy to use, the wax was not too hot. It pulled much hair off, which was great.
A Must have
Wonderful love the size of the warmer was exactly what I wanted for my space
I am in love. I love how this basic kit can hold up a good amount of wax for personal use! I made my purchase back in March, alongside the duo pink/blue film wax!so far, the black wax has worked very well for me! I can't wait to try the blue & pink film!
Love, Love, Love Starpil Wax ♥️
Thank you Starpil Wax! ♥️ I'm so thankful I found you online.. I just received my kit by FedEx today and I just love your hard wax, this stuff is amazing and it definitely did the job. My kids won't be able to feel my moustache when I kiss them anymore ! Hahahahahaha
Definitely great. Been waxed before and gotten my skin burned but this kit is simple and good. Skin is left soft, and helped clear out some ingrown hairs
Facial waxing kit
I really liked the starsoft wax, the warmer was easy to use, I will need a bigger warmer because I am doing my legs and bikini area too and this warmer is way to small for even just lower legs.
Don’t think twice.
Limited space in my studio and waxing isn’t my main service so I don’t need a large pot. This is perfect doesn’t need a lot of room and I can slowly add as much wax as I need for the weekend. Wax formula is amazing. I would purchase again 3xs over.
Perfect for a beginner
As a beginner it is very easy to use. It came with everything that you need to do a wax on yourself, I got the blue wax beads and I love it. I do wish the warmer had the temperature degrees but overall great product. I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone.
The size of the Warmer is deceiving online . It’s very small .
Good wax, beginner using
Instructions fairly clear and easy to follow. Used for my face/neck. Gets the hairs off and pain is as expected. The wax warmer it came with is super convenient and heats well. Tried doing ***** area for the first time and couldn't get all the hairs in one-two attempts, might save that for a professional!
You have to seriously learn how to use your wax warmer before you label it a dud just remember that! Painfully beautiful finish, couldn’t have asked for anything more lol
Easy to use and works really well.
It was my first time using hard wax and it was a great experience. The warmer is perfect for small areas and I can always heat up some more wax if I need it.