Starpil Calendula Film Hard Wax Tablets 2.2lb
A successful wax comes from keeping things as clean and calm as possible to get long-lasting smooth results. Creamy Starpil Calendula Film Hard Wax Tablets do just that because they contain a refreshing blend of calendula and tea tree oil. Calendula benefits waxing by keeping things clean and calming redness.
This calendula wax helps leaving skin feeling smooth and supported for beneficial wax tablets that work on all skin types.Read more Read more
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Application at a very low temperature
- Beneficial for all skin types
- Reduces Irritation caused after waxing
- No strips needed for removal
- Liposoluble, soft elastic texture for a perfect pull of the hair but gentle on skin
- Removes short hairs from the root without breakage for delayed growth
- Allows for a fine application layer with a shorter drying time
- Gentle pull that reduces pain and sensitivities
- Doesn’t break or crack
- Fast meltdown capabilities
- Colophonium (Rosin)
- Glyceryl Rosinate
- Cera Alba (Beeswax) Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax)
- PEG-3 Dirosinate
- Ethylene/VA Copolymer
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower)
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Tea Tree Oil
- Vitamin E
- Mineral Oil
- Peg-8 Dioleate
- CI 47000
- CI 15985
- CI 77891
- Plugin and turn on your favorite Starpil Hard Wax Facial Warmer.
- Place hard wax tablets into your wax warmer.
- Set the temperature of the warmer to max until wax is fully melted, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the temperature to 60°C-65°C and let wax cool.
- Once the green indicator light is off, the warmer has stabilized, and the wax should have a thick, honey-like texture.
- Mix wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
- Prep client's skin using Starpil Calendula Pre-Wax Care Gel.
- Let the area dry completely.
- Apply wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds or until the strip is semi-hardened.
- Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling it back in the opposite direction of application.
- Finish by applying the Starpil Calendula Post-Wax Care Mousse on your client for optimum results.
- Turn off your wax warmer and tidy up your workstation.