Starpil Calendula Film Hard Wax Tablets 2.2lb
A successful wax comes from keeping things as clean and calm as possible to get long-lasting smooth results. Creamy Starpil Calendula Film Hard Wax Tablets do just that because they contain a refreshing blend of calendula and tea tree oil. Calendula benefits waxing by keeping things clean and calming redness.
This calendula wax helps leaving skin feeling smooth and supported for beneficial wax tablets that work on all skin types.Read more Read more
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Application at a very low temperature
- Beneficial for all skin types
- Reduces Irritation caused after waxing
- No strips needed for removal
- Liposoluble, soft elastic texture for a perfect pull of the hair but gentle on skin
- Removes short hairs from the root without breakage for delayed growth
- Allows for a fine application layer with a shorter drying time
- Gentle pull that reduces pain and sensitivities
- Doesn’t break or crack
- Fast meltdown capabilities
- Colophonium (Rosin)
- Glyceryl Rosinate
- Cera Alba (Beeswax) Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax)
- PEG-3 Dirosinate
- Ethylene/VA Copolymer
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower)
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Tea Tree Oil
- Vitamin E
- Mineral Oil
- Peg-8 Dioleate
- CI 47000
- CI 15985
- CI 77891
- Plugin and turn on your favorite Starpil Hard Wax Facial Warmer.
- Place hard wax tablets into your wax warmer.
- Set the temperature of the warmer to max until wax is fully melted, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the temperature to 60°C-65°C and let wax cool.
- Once the green indicator light is off, the warmer has stabilized, and the wax should have a thick, honey-like texture.
- Mix wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
- Prep client's skin using Starpil Calendula Pre-Wax Care Gel.
- Let the area dry completely.
- Apply wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds or until the strip is semi-hardened.
- Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling it back in the opposite direction of application.
- Finish by applying the Starpil Calendula Post-Wax Care Mousse on your client for optimum results.
- Turn off your wax warmer and tidy up your workstation.
I’m not usually a hard wax lover, but the Calendula line has pretty much changed my mind completely. The Calendula hard wax is so amazing for sensitive skin, it leaves next to no redness or irritation. I was officially sold when I did a Brazilian ON MYSELF and typically my skin is red for a couple days...with the Calendula...NOTHING. My clients who despise waxing their upper lip, underarms, or bikini area have all said this wax has made the experience night and day!
Wow! This is amazing to hear! We are so pleased to know how Calendula has changed the experience of hard wax for both you and your clients. Happy waxing #StarpilFam.
Just when I thought Hypoallergenic wax couldn't get any better! Bam!!!!! Everything about this wax is amazing! I am loving the orange color, the smell is very pleasant, goes on smooth removal is extremely easy. Not for speed waxers drys a bit on the slower side but it great for lips underarms and butt cheeks.
Amazing! This formula is bringing you everything we hoped it would for you and your clients. Thank you for taking the time to share your love for the new Calendula Hard Wax!
Upon arrival I used this wax on few clients with sensitive skin that tend to have histamine reactions. Each client reported back that either they did not break out at all or they had very little reaction. I was incredibly pleased with their results because these are clients that always have to take Benadryl after their waxing service. I also used the Pre, and post Calendula products with their service - so I can't say for certain if it was just the wax that produced great results or if it was the overall combination. The only reason I gave this wax 4 stars instead of 5 is because it is the color of mustard and I hate mustard. LOL Regardless of my color issue I really like this product line and I will continue to keep it on hand for certain client's. I would use it on all skin types but the price is a little steep for me to use it on everyone. It is very pliable and I actually think I favor this one over StarSoft for my sensitive clientele.
Crystal, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our newest hard wax, Calendula. I am ecstatic to hear about how your clients reacted to this tailored formula! Thanks for trusting us with your business. #StarpilFam
This wax cools quickly and leaves minimal redness--even on the face where I often break out in hives. This was not the case with this wax. It has an even spread and gets fine to coarse hairs. It's my new go-to wax for everything!
This is wonderful! I'm so glad to hear you had a great experience with facial waxing and Calendula hard wax. Wax on :)
I loved using the calendula hard wax. It glides onto skin smoothly and has a low melting point. It’s pliable, not brittle. Great for face and bikini!
So happy to hear you've had success with Calendula on these delicate areas of the body. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts!