Professional Large Wax Warmer 5.5 LB
Starpil’s Professional Large Wax Warmer is a salon must-have, engineered to heat up large quantities of hard wax quickly and evenly. Made with only the finest materials, our wax warmers are trusted worldwide for their quality and durability.
This warmer includes a quick-touch On/Off switch and an adjustable temperature dial ranging from 45° to 105° celsius to maximize client comfort. Also includes a matching top to maintain wax at the temperature you select and a complimentary sample of our Blue Film wax beads; our best-selling formula!
110-120volt USRead More...
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Pro quality and design
- Hard wax goes directly in the pot
- Aluminum inner wax pot
- 1 year warranty repair or replacement
- Adjustable temperature 45c to 105c
- Can be used to melt soft strip wax in large quantities also
- 5.5 pounds/ 2500ml/ 2.5kg capacity
- 45C – 105C adjustable temperature
- 110 volt U.S. Standard 350 watts
- (inner pot measurements) 6.9 inches wide and 5.2 inches deep
- (warmer measurements)11.9 x 9.7 x 8.4 inches
- Place wax beads or tablets into your Starpil wax warmer.
- Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey-like texture.
- Lower temperature to lowest setting and wait 20-30 minutes.
- For best results, prepare your skin for waxing using Starpil prepil gel.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results