Starpil Starter European Facial Hard Wax Kit
Bigger isn’t always better.
The convenient and compact European Facial Hard Wax Starter Kit is designed for students and professionals alike. The kit comes equipped with a facial wax warmer that holds 4 oz. of wax and fits on just about any countertop. It also includes your choice of premium hard wax, 100 ct. 4.5-inch wooden spatulas, 100 ct. 6-inch wooden spatulas, and samples of our pre and post-wax treatments. It is ideal for small businesses, taking on the go, at home practice, and makes a great gift!
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Ideal for businesses, students, & professionals.
- Includes the essentials for professional waxing.
- No strips needed for wax removal.
- Wax applied at low temperature.
The Starpil European Facial Hard Wax Starpil Kit includes a Standard Facial Wax Warmer, 100 ct of both 4.5 & 6-inch Wooden Spatulas, and Pre & Post Treatment Samples! Simply choose your favorite hard wax:
- Blue: Soothing wax for all skin types with azulene.
- Green: Unique vegetable extracts composition, suitable for all skin types.
- Natural: Great concentration of beeswax, ideal for facial areas, or full body.
- RP Pink: Ideal for waxing large areas like back & legs. Great for dry skin.
- Purple: Perfect for working with sensitive & large areas of the body.
- Chocolate: Cocoa extracts, antioxidant properties, & creamy composition.
- Place wax beads or tablets into a standard wax warmer.
- Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey-like texture.
- Lower warmer temperature and wait ; approximately 25-30 min. for a 1/2 pot or 40-45 min. for a full pot
- For best results, prepare your skin for waxing using Starpil prepil gel.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results