CAN YOU TAKE THE HEAT?
Ready to bring even more versatility to your salon?
Switch in between formulas 10x faster and clean your warmer even quicker with our 5lb Large Hard Wax Warmer with Tin Inserts.
This large hard wax warmer redefines efficiency with all of the attributes you know and love from our “Esthie Bestie” - including even 360-degree heating, a sealed lid for complete insulation, plus an adjustable temperature dial for maximum control over your wax’s consistency.
Our hard waxes make so many student and professional estheticians’ worlds go round, and it’s not hard to figure out why!
So what sets our 5lb Large Wax Warmer with Tin Inserts apart from other warmers?
It’s efficient, of course! This warmer allows busy estheticians who are constantly switching formulas in between services a way to have their wax prepared and ready to go for their next clients with ease.
Additionally, this warmer allows for even easier cleaning. On top of its quick, even heating and ease of use, this warmer will bring your salon to the next level!
BECOME A STARPIL PRO MEMBER!
Sign up for our Starpil PRO Portal to reap the benefits of professional savings, plus access to wholesale hard waxes for your warmer. Sign up now with just your esthetics license number!
This large wax pot allows esthies to take their services to the next level. With even all-around heating that warms wax up to 120 degrees Celsius, an insulated lid for locked-in warming, plus easy-to-use features like our green and red indicator lights and adjustable temperature dial, this warmer allows you to have complete control over your hard wax’s honey-like consistency.
THE REIMAGINED 5LB LARGE WAX WARMER:
WHAT IT BRINGS TO THE TABLE
- The “Esthie Bestie” is every esthetician’s go-to professional large hard wax warmer
- Contains a large 5lb wax well
- Removable tin inserts allow for quick formula changes
- Has an advanced rapid-response heating system
- Adjustable temperature dial
- 360 degree, even, heating
- Heats wax up to 120°C
- Removable tins preserve the integrity of your warmer
WHAT TYPE OF ESTHETICIAN IS THIS WARMER FOR?
- A professional esthetician who needs to melt down large quantities of hard wax and maintain several formulas throughout the day.
- The full-service esthetician who regularly has back-to-back services and needs maximum versatility and quick cleaning.
- To clean your Starpil 5lb wax warmer with removable tin inserts, heat it up and wipe it with dry paper towels. Use caution as it will get hot. Wipe both the outside and inside of the tin inserts and large wax pot with Starpil Post-Wax Care Oil. Follow by wiping down the large wax warmer with isopropyl alcohol.
- Your Starpil 5lb wax warmer comes with a one-year warranty. We’re here for you anytime you need to chat about your large wax pot and all things waxing. You can call us at (305) 907-0756 or even DM us on Instagram: @starpilwaxusa