Angled Wooden Brow Spatula (Double-Sided)
For precision waxing, you have to think small—real small. Our Angled Wooden Brow Spatula can get you there with its double-sided applicators, each with its own jobs to do. The slanted side is flawless at delivering small amounts of wax onto tight spots where accuracy can make or break an eyebrow arch or a Brazilian wax shape. The precision point end works to shape wax or, like a comb, to get hairs out of the way for some super-supreme accuracy.
Made from high-quality softwood, each applicator is polished and shaped to be soft to the touch but firm to maneuver hard or soft wax with gusto. These little baddies aren’t just for brows and can get you in and out of micro-areas around the ears, lip, fingers, and toes. Each 100-count pack is fully sanitized to make these single-use applicators give clean lines and services.
- Dual-ended with two spatula types in one
- Polished and smoothed for gentle application
- Portable, disposable and ultra-hygienic
- Firm for even spreadability
- Sustainably-sourced premiere smooth wood
- Gives accurate placement in small spaces
- Brow gurus
- Detailed body waxers
- Facial Waxing: Eyebrows, nose, ears and lip.
- Body Waxing: Fingers and toes.
- Intimate Waxing: Use for creating detailed waxing shapes and designs on bikini lines or Brazilian waxing.
- The slanted end applies the perfect thickness of wax precisely where you want it to go.
- Use the precision point to shape the wax or pull hairs out of the way before application to get your perfect line.
- How long are these sticks (4 1/2" Length)?
- Where does the wood come from? Bamboo?
- 100-CT Packages
- Use the pointed end to part hairs to create precise lines. You can also use it to pull hairs out of an area where too much wax has been applied and don’t wish to remove.
- The flat angled side can be used like a pencil pointed toward the face. Dab the skin with the wax, then start to push the wax in short bursts at first instead of immediately going on a straight path. Reposition your hold only after you see how thick the spread will be and have ensured only the hairs you want to remove will be in your path. That’s when you can spread it in one cohesive line.
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- brow waxing
- eyebrow services
Love using these for facial waxing.
Love the shape ! Much more confidence with brow waxing using these
Easy to use great overall quality! I’d purchase again!
Woohoo! Thanks for stopping by to share. Happy waxing.
Love these so much!!
The sticks are perfect for creating that arch in the brow! Both ends of the sticks are very helpful when shaping and waxing off the excess hair! Definitely recommend these if you are a beginner!
This has stepped up my eyebrow services. I get a cleaner application with these applicators.
This is perfect for waxing the bulbous part of the nose plus it can double as a manicure tool as well! Highly recommend.
These are perfect for waxing the bulbous part of the nose. Plus you can also use them for manicure services!
So easy to use on brows and upper lip.