Double Soft Wax Warmer - 2.2lb
If you offer a mixed bag of facial and full-body wax services for clients with various skin, hair, and service needs, it's best to have two different wax formulas warming at the same time to make that esthie life so much easier. The Double Soft Wax Warmer features two wax wells and includes lids. You can heat up two 14oz (400ml) or 17oz (500ml) soft wax cans throughout the day, meaning that you can work with two waxes at once.
Both aluminum wax wells come complete with their own rapid-response heating systems and 45°C to 105°C adjustable heat dials. The Starpil double soft wax warmer allows you more time before you need to re-warm wax between clients and gives you more control over warming two different wax formulas at once.
**1 Year Warranty: Starpil Wax wax warmers have a one-year replacement warranty. If you have any issues with your warmer within one year of the purchase date, you can send it back to us for our technicians to evaluate. If the warmer has malfunctioned and has not been damaged by the user, it will be replaced for you promptly. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 305-907-0756
***Please be aware that all warmers provided by Starpil Wax co should always be plugged in to a wall outlet NEVER a power strip. This will shorten the lifespan of your warmer and deem your warranty void.
If you offer a mixed bag of facial and full-body wax services for clients with various skin, hair, and service needs, it's best to have two different wax formulas warming at the same time to make that esthie life so much easier. With our Double Soft Wax Warmer and its two wax wells, you can heat-up two 14oz (400ml) or 17oz (500ml) soft wax cans throughout the day. This means that you can have one wax for intimate or facial waxing and one wax for thicker hair like on the legs and chest or any other combo you can come up with.
Both aluminum wax wells come complete with their own rapid-response heating systems and 45°C to 105°C adjustable heat dials. The Starpil double soft wax warmer allows you more time before you need to re-warm wax between clients and more control over warming two different wax formulas at once.
**1 YEAR WARRANTY: Starpil Wax wax warmers have a one-year repair or replace warranty. If you have any issues with your warmer within one year of the purchase date, you can send it back to us for our technicians to evaluate. If the warmer is able to be repaired, it will be fixed and sent back to you promptly. If it is deemed irreparable, we will send you a brand new wax warmer. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-907-0756
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE DOUBLE SOFT WAX WARMER
- Two 1lb soft wax wells in one warmer.
- Can warm two 14oz (400ml) or 17oz (500ml) cans of soft wax simultaneously.
- It has two separate advanced rapid-response heating systems.
- Its two precise, adjustable temperature dials give complete control.
WHO NEEDS A DOUBLE SOFT WAX WARMER?
- The full-service esthie offering facial, body, and intimate waxing services.
- Esthies catering to multiple clients’ concerns, skin and hair types.
- Pros needing to keep two soft wax types warming at all times to stay walk-in ready.
- 1. Dual Soft Can Wax Wells.
- 2. Metal Can Lifter.
- 3. Dual Temperature Gauges.
- When warming two waxes at once, be mindful of how the neighboring well’s heat can affect each well’s formula temperature.
- Cleaning your double soft wax warmer is a cinch with Starpil Post-Wax Oil. Simply take a paper towel and spritz with the oil blend to wipe off any excess wax residue. For thicker amounts of spilled wax, spray directly with Post-Wax Oil and let sit for 20 minutes, then wipe. Repeat the process if necessary.
- All our warmers have a one-year guarantee from the purchase date. That means we’ll provide repair or a replacement on us for any defects on your new warmer. We’ve got some tutorials for troubleshooting your wax pot and more details here, but we’re always here if you need us. You can call us at +1 (305) 907-0756 or even DM us on Instagram @starpilwaxUSA for anything!
- 11lb/5kg/5000ml Capacity.
- Aluminum Wax Pot.
- 0°C – 120°C Adjustable Temperature Dial.
- 110 Volt U.S. Standard 450 Watts.
- Inner Pot Measurements: 7.87 inches wide and 8.59 inches deep.
- Warmer Measurements: 13.46 Inches Long x 11.46 Inches Wide and 6.89 Inches High.
- Place the wax can into your warmer, then put on the warmer lid.
- Set the temperature to 90°C until wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
- Lower the temperature of your wax warmer to 70-75°C and let wax cool.
- Once the green indicator light is off, the warmer has stabilized, and the wax should have a thick, honey-like texture.
- Mix wax and test on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
- For best results, prepare your client's skin for waxing using Starpil Pre-Wax Gel. Let the area dry completely.
- Apply a thin layer over skin with the spatula in the direction of hair growth.
- Place hair removal wax strip on the surface and pull against the direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying Starpil Post-Wax Lotion on your client for optimum results.
- Turn off both warmers and tidy up your workstation.
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- wax pot
Love this warmer. Starpil should REALLY advertise that it comes with lids because I almost didn't buy it for that reason alone. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and saw that two separate lids were included.
We're so happy to know you're loving your warmer! We will definitely be adding the lids to the description so it is clear. Thank you and happy waxing!
I just received my double wax pot yesterday so I haven't had a chance yet to use it. Looking forward it though!
Double warmers is great, when waxing multiple areas of the body for one client or have clients back to back i don't know to worry about not having enough wax to get thru the service and have to waste time waiting for another can to warm up.
I love this warmer. I’m happy I invested my money is starpil. Only down side is that I would of really loved the lids even if it’s soft wax. I like to cover my wax so no particles get in my beautiful wax