Double Hard Wax Warmer - 2lb
The Starpil Double Hard Wax Warmer can hold up to 2.2lb of hard wax beads or tablets. With its two 1lb wax wells at your disposal, this has its own operating system, giving you 2 complete warmers in one. Use each side of your dual wax warmer to keep two different wax types warming at their unique application temperatures.
Starpil’s double wax warmer takes the guesswork out of warming and leaves the waxing up to you with two on/off switches, adjustable heat dials ranging from 45°C to 105°C, and two matching lids and wooden side handles that prevent heat transfer. This is the
**1 YEAR WARRANTY: Starpil Wax wax warmers have a one-year repair or replace warranty. If you have any issues with your warmer within one year of the purchase date, you can send it back to us for our technicians to evaluate. If the warmer is able to be repaired, it will be fixed and sent back to you promptly. If it is deemed irreparable, we will send you a brand new wax warmer. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-907-0756
WHY THIS IS THE BEST DOUBLE WAX WARMER
- Two 1lb hard wax warmers in one for double warming.
- Holds 1lb of loose hard wax beans or tablets in each well.
- Two individual operating systems for complete control.
- Matching dual lids for protection and insulated warming.
WHO NEEDS A DOUBLE WAX POT IN THEIR LIVES?
- The full-service esthie offering facial, body, and intimate waxing services.
- Esthies catering to multiple clients’ concerns, skin and hair types.
- Pros needing to keep two wax types warming at all times to stay walk-in ready.
- 1. On/Off Switch.
- 2. Indicator Light.
- 3. Adjustable Heat Dial.
- If your wax is running fast off your waxing spatula, it might be too hot. The best way to tell if your wax is at the right temperature is to hold onto the stick and form a rounded bulb where the wax doesn’t drip wax off quickly.
- Be mindful of how the dual double wax pot affects the warming of your wax in each individual well. The heat from one heater can affect the warming of the other. The best measurement for the perfect meltdown is if your wax maintains a thick, honey-like consistency.
- 2lb / 1000ml/ 1kg Capacity.
- Two 45°C – 105°C Adjustable Temperature Dials.
- 110-120 Volt U.S. Standard 350 Watts.
- Inner Pot Measurements: 4 Inches Wide and 4 Inches Deep.
- Warmer Measurements: 14.5 x 8 Inches.
- Plugin and turn on your Heavy-Duty Double Hard Wax Warmer.
- Place wax beads or tablets into your double wax warmer, then put on the lid.
- Set the temperature of the dual wax warmer to 90°C until wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
- Lower the temperature of your warmer to 70-75°C and let cool to a thick, honey-like texture.
- Mix and test strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
- Prep client's skin using Starpil Original Pre-Wax Gel. . Let area dry completely.
- Apply wax and let the wax cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened.
- Hold the skin taut, and peel it off firmly by pulling it back in the opposite direction of application.
- Finish by applying Starpil Original Post-Wax Lotion on your client for optimum results.
- Turn off both of the wax warmers and tidy up your workstation.