Calendula Roll On Wax - Individual Cartridge
Given the nature of soft wax, it’s essential to keep the skin as clean and calm as possible when waxing to limit skin lifting, acne, or ingrown hair. That’s why a calming Starpil Calendula Roll-On Wax Cartridge works to limit bacteria growth through its formula and design.
This single-use, 3.8oz recyclable cartridge contains a gentle calendula soft wax for hair removal on underarms, full leg waxing, and other large body areas. This calendula roll-on wax is more than an at-home hair removal system and can cut professional application time by 50%, making it essential for pros.
110g/ 3.8oz Cartridge
Given the nature of soft wax, it’s essential to keep the skin as clean and calm as possible when waxing to limit skin lifting, acne, or ingrown hair. That’s why we created Calendula Roll-On Wax. It marries our breakthrough calendula formula with a creamy soft roll-on wax. Our esthies love this formula because it works to limit bacteria growth through its formula and design. Packed with calming calendula, cleansing tea tree oil, and replenishing vitamin E, it puts skin first and keeps it fabulous before, during, and after hair removal. And since each calendula roll-on cartridge is only meant for one client, it truly provides a fabulously hygienic hair removal service. It’s a powerhouse for all hair and skin types but extra special for hypersensitive, oily, and acne-prone skin types.
Even though it’s compact, a 3.8oz recyclable cartridge can gently work on underarms or a bikini line and a full-leg waxing session. Your calendula roll-on wax cartridges are more than an at-home hair removal system; it can boost the business of a single esthie or large salon because it cuts professional waxing application time by 50%. If you’re new to roll-on, our calendula formula is the way to start. But we warn you; it might make you too spoiled to use anything else!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Low-temperature application
- Gentle on all skin types
- Fast meltdown capabilities
- Cuts waxing time by 50%
- Liposoluble, soft creamy texture for a perfect pull
- Semisolid for maximum pliability and spreadability
- ●Removes short and coarse hairs from the root without breakage for delayed growth
- A hygienic system that limits cross-contamination
- Provides 30-minutes of active use
- Calendula: Known antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties, making it useful in skin recovery, soothing irritation, and relieving redness.
- Tea Tree Oil: A popular choice for acne treatments because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: A rich source of vitamin E, nutrients, and antioxidants. It’s soothing against inflammation, redness, and irritation and contains emollient properties that help skin moisture retention.
- Vitamin E: Is a powerful antioxidant thought to nourish and protect skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Upper Body: Chest, back, and arms
- Lower Body: Legs
MOVER AND A SHAKER
- Calendula soft roll-on wax isn’t like your typical cream soft wax, it moves like a crystalline but “foams up” on hair like a cream. This is the wax you want on your side for any large waxing service because of how it glides across surface areas to soothe hair into submission while giving back to the skin.
Peg-3 Dirosinate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Calendula Officinalis Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Ci 47000, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Peg-8 Dioleate, Ci 15985, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
- Plugin and turn on your Starpil Cordless Roll-On Wax Warmer.
- Take individual handheld units and insert a Starpil Roll-On Wax Cartridge.
- Place individual units and cartridges onto the charging base before turning on.
- Heat wax cartridge in your roll-on wax warmer for 30 minutes.
- Check that the wax has melted to liquid form in the roll-on warmer.
- Remove seal on the roll-on cartridge and then roll onto a removal strip to loosen the roller head and test wax temperature.
- Prep client's skin using Starpil Pre-Wax Gel. Let the area dry completely.
- Apply a thin layer over the skin in the direction of hair growth.
- Place hair removal wax strip on the surface and pull against the direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying Starpil Post-Wax Lotion on your client for optimum results.
- Unplug off your roll-on warmer and tidy up your workstation.
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT