Professional Large Hard Wax Warmer - 5lb
The Professional Large Hard Wax Warmer, dubbed "The Esthie Bestie," is THE ride-or-die large wax pot for your ever-growing business because it keeps five pounds of wax warmed and ready for back-to-back full-body waxing services. It’s a high-quality, must-have large wax warmer that’s engineered to heat up to 5lb (2.2kg) of hard wax at a time and to work as hard as you do, client after client. With the highest level of craftsmanship, this aluminum 5lb wax warmer provides an even distribution of heat from all sides for 360° heating. This allows for a more rapid and thorough warming of film hard wax beans and tablets and non-polymer hard wax even compared to smaller warmers.
Your new large wax pot also features a quick-touch on/off switch that puts go-time at your fingertips. Simultaneously, an adjustable temperature dial that ranges from 45°C to 105°C gives you total control over getting your hard wax to the perfect honey-like consistency. Top it all off with a flawlessly-fitted lid to keep warming wax insulated, aiding a speedy meltdown, and keeping wax protected throughout the day.
110-120volt USRead More...
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Pro quality and design
- Hard wax goes directly in the pot
- Aluminum inner wax pot
- 1 year warranty repair or replacement
- Adjustable temperature 45c to 105c
- Can be used to melt soft strip wax in large quantities also
- 5.5 pounds/ 2500ml/ 2.5kg capacity
- 45C – 105C adjustable temperature
- 110 volt U.S. Standard 350 watts
- (inner pot measurements) 6.9 inches wide and 5.2 inches deep
- (warmer measurements)11.9 x 9.7 x 8.4 inches
- Place wax beads or tablets into your Starpil wax warmer.
- Set temperature at 105°C for 60 mins.; mixing every 20 mins.
- Lower temperature to 75°C and let cool for 30 mins.
- Once warmer stabilizes, wax should have a honey-like texture
- Mix and test strip on your wrist before commencing service on client
- Prep client's skin using Starpil Prepil gel
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results