Starpil Blue Film Hard Wax Beads 600g Mini Tub
Starpil Blue Film Hard Wax Beads have been dubbed America's favorite blue wax, because it offers you the most pliable, elastic, and deliciously-spreadable consistency of all of our polymer formulas. With Its low hard wax temperature application, this wax helps to keep skin safe while getting it smooth.
These blue hard wax beans come in a crystalline formula that cools quickly and with shrink wrap technology that envelops each hair to pull them in-tact from the root. This blue film hard wax is great on all hair but the best hard wax for coarse hair.
600g/ 22oz mini tubRead more Read more
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Application at low temperature
- No strips needed for removal
- Liposoluble, soft elastic texture for a perfect pull of the hair
- Gentle on skin
- Removes short hairs from the root without breakage for delayed growth
- Allows for a fine application layer with a quicker drying time
- Soft pull that reduces pain and sensitivities
- Easier to measure in any hard wax heater
- Fast meltdown capabilities
- Also available in tablets
- Colophonium (Rosin) Glyceryl Rosinate
- Cera Alba Microcrystalline wax
- Peg-3 Dirosinate
- Mineral Oil
- Plugin and turn on your favorite Starpil Hard Wax Facial Warmer.
- Place hard wax beans or tablets into your wax warmer.
- Set the temperature of the warmer to max until wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
- Lower the temperature to just above halfway and let wax cool.
- Once the green indicator light is off, the warmer has stabilized, and the wax should have a thick, honey-like texture.
- Mix wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
- Prep client's skin using Starpil Pre-Wax Care Gel. Let the area dry completely.
- Apply wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds or until the strip is semi-hardened.
- Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling it back in the opposite direction of application.
- Finish by applying the Starpil Post-Wax Care Lotion on your client for optimum results.
- Turn off your wax warmer and tidy up your workstation.
- customer service
- blue beads
As an Esthetician, I should have known better, but this caught me off guard! There REALLY is a difference when it comes to waxes. Quality waxes make ALL the difference in effectiveness, client satisfaction and results! The Blue Thin Film hard wax is a game changer for me. It's elasticity and "hair grab" is phenomenal without pulling skin! So glad I made the switch!
Very good, well packed, fast delivery and easy to use.
It's a great product, that's all I can say, I love it.
We love that! Thank you, and happy waxing!
Excellent its perfect
The best wax i have ever used. Works so well, picks up super fine hair as well as course hair. Obsessed.
I love this wax. it heats up so fast and leaves my clients clean
This wax of overall the best wax I have ever used! Will purchase again
After watching videos on Youtube I decided to use Starpil stripless and it was much easier, less mess, hassle, no after sticky feeling and 10,000 times less painful than strip waxing. I'm a baby when it comes to waxing , I have to take a deep breath and then pull to brace myself for the pain! No more Gigi waxing for me!! :D
Best wax I've found for Brazilian
Easy to use, absolutely amazing for the client! Very useful and lasts forever!
I love this wax because it gets just about everything first strip & it’s Painless!
Hair removal was a breeze with this wax. Love it! Love it!
I love this wax so much I cannot even imagine using any other wax.