Starsoft Post-Wax Oil (Small - 200ml)
If you’re working with dry, ultra-sensitive, and depleted skin types, Starsoft Post-Wax Oil. It disinfects, protects, softens, and soothes skin post waxing! With coconut, tamanu, and vitamin E, this nurturing oil layers skin in moisturizing goodness while relieving it of pain, redness, and irritation.
Apply this decadent post-wax life-saver immediately after waxing to remove any wax residue. You can also use it before or in-between hair removal for added skin support and plump-up dry, dull skin and brittle hair to avoid hair breakage and skin lifting. No matter when you use it, it will keep skin feeling nourished, revived, and oh-so-loved.
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
WHY YOU’LL LOVE STARSOFT POST-WAX OIL
- Gently removes wax residue from skin and surfaces
- Soothes and calms freshly waxed skin
- Hydrates, softens and protects
- Sanitizes and disinfects
- Reduces redness and irritation
- Delays future hair growth
- Prevents ingrown hair
- Flushes impurities after waxing
OIL STATS AT-A-GLANCE
- Formula: Lightweight, absorbable wax-care oil.
- Hair: All hair types, but excellent for dry, brittle hair.
- Skin: All skin types, but very useful for dry, mature, and sensitive skin.
- Service Areas: Full-body oil that can be used on facial waxing areas.
- Specialty: Multi-use oil that removes wax residue, flushes skin, and relieves and protects skin after waxing.
- Tamanu Oil: An active ingredient often used for anti-aging, dark spots, dry skin, and ingrown hairs. It’s rich in fatty acids, antioxidants and may promote collagen and GAG production.
- Vitamin E: Known as a powerful antioxidant that can nourish and protect your skin from damage, it’s often used for anti-aging and dry skin.
- Use our Starsoft post-wax oil before your Starpil Original Pre-Wax Care Gel cleansing step to strengthen and plump dry and tired skin and hair before waxing.
- Use this post-wax oil for a lymph drainage massage after waxing. Its disinfecting properties mixed with firm pressure over the waxing area keep blood flow and oxygen moving and provides added skin protection for a safer waxing service and prolonged results.
- This isn’t just for skin; it’s fantastic for removing wax residue from your wax warmer or any hard surface. For spilled wax on hard surfaces, spray on the oil and leave it there to breakdown wax for ten minutes before merely wiping clean. Repeat if necessary.
Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexyl Cocate, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil (Tamanu), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentylene Glycol, 4-T Butylcyclohexanol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance)
- After body waxing, to remove wax residue from the skin, or whenever skin needs replenishing and moisturizing, gently massage Starsoft Post-Wax oil into the skin with clean hands or cotton pads.
- For after-facial waxing on the larger parts of the face, apply to a cotton pad or clean hands and gently but firmly massage into the skin. Use caution and apply with a cotton swab on the brows or mouth with caution.
This oil relieved 99% post wax irritation and redness. I tend to stay red for 24+ hrs sometimes and after using this product after my treatment the redness was gone in a matter of hrs! Good for all areas.