Professional Large Wax Warmer - 5lb (Hard Wax Warmer)
Starpil’s Professional Large Wax Warmer is a salon must-have, engineered to heat up large quantities of hard wax quickly and evenly. Made with the finest aluminum, this wax warmer is dubbed "The Esthie's Bestie" for its superior quality and durability.
Features a quick-touch On/Off switch and an adjustable temperature dial ranging from 45° to 105° celsius for control and client comfort. Also includes a matching top to maintain wax at the temperature you select and a complimentary sample of our Blue Film wax beads; our best-selling formula!
110-120volt USRead More...
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Pro quality and design
- Hard wax goes directly in the pot
- Aluminum inner wax pot
- 1 year warranty repair or replacement
- Adjustable temperature 45c to 105c
- Can be used to melt soft strip wax in large quantities also
- 5.5 pounds/ 2500ml/ 2.5kg capacity
- 45C – 105C adjustable temperature
- 110 volt U.S. Standard 350 watts
- (inner pot measurements) 6.9 inches wide and 5.2 inches deep
- (warmer measurements)11.9 x 9.7 x 8.4 inches
- Place wax beads or tablets into your Starpil wax warmer.
- Set temperature at 105°C for 60 mins.; mixing every 20 mins.
- Lower temperature to 75°C and let cool for 30 mins.
- Once warmer stabilizes, wax should have a honey-like texture
- Mix and test strip on your wrist before commencing service on client
- Prep client's skin using Starpil Prepil gel
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results