Professional Large Wax Warmer - 5lb (Hard Wax Warmer)
Starpil’s Professional Large Wax Warmer is a salon must-have, engineered to heat up large quantities of hard wax quickly and evenly. Made with the finest aluminum, this large wax pot is dubbed "The Esthie Bestie" for its fast-heating time and durability.
This 5lb wax warmer features a quick-touch On/Off switch and an adjustable temperature dial ranging from 45° to 105° celsius for control and client comfort. It also includes a matching top to maintain wax at the temperature you select and a complimentary sample of our Blue Film wax beads; our best-selling formula!
110-120volt USRead More...
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Pro quality and design
- Hard wax goes directly in the pot
- Aluminum inner wax pot
- 1 year warranty repair or replacement
- Adjustable temperature 45c to 105c
- Can be used to melt soft strip wax in large quantities also
- 5.5 pounds/ 2500ml/ 2.5kg capacity
- 45C – 105C adjustable temperature
- 110 volt U.S. Standard 350 watts
- (inner pot measurements) 6.9 inches wide and 5.2 inches deep
- (warmer measurements)11.9 x 9.7 x 8.4 inches
- Place wax beads or tablets into your Starpil wax warmer.
- Set temperature at 105°C for 60 mins.; mixing every 20 mins.
- Lower temperature to 75°C and let cool for 30 mins.
- Once warmer stabilizes, wax should have a honey-like texture
- Mix and test strip on your wrist before commencing service on client
- Prep client's skin using Starpil Prepil gel
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results