Pink Roll-On Wax
- MFMahrukh F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThis was the first wax
This was the first wax I bought and I liked it! Easy to use for hair removal and results are just like the advertised videos
- KRKeeshalu R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThis formula worked great for
This formula worked great for coarse hair. Also caused no issues for people with sensitive skin.
- CMchelsie m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agofirst time user and obsessed.
first time user and obsessed. its so fast and easy, my clients think its so cool. easy to use, and love the color. getting ready to order my second batch. 10/10 highly reccomend
- ARAmy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoI had great results with
I had great results with no mess!
- STSarah T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect for me.
Love this wax. It rolled on beautifully and was the perfect consistency.
The 500ml Soft Wax Warmer is ideal for both large and small areas, making it versatile for full-body applications.
Use a wax cleaner or mineral oil. Turn the temperature to the max in order to melt down the wax residue, hence is easier to clean.
No, hard wax is not able to be used in this warmer. It's specifically designed for soft wax. For best results, use with Starpil soft waxes.
Yes, it's built for professional use and designed to last through frequent waxing sessions.
Yes, the warmer comes with adjustable temperature settings to cater to various soft wax types.