Aloe Vera Roll-On Wax - 10 and 20 Packs
Radiate total spa vibes with the aromatic flavor of aloe vera blended in a creamy Aloe Vera Roll-On Wax. Aloe Vera roll-on wax cartridges can glide over vast waxing areas for an ultra-fast, super clean hair removal. This formula tightly wraps itself around multiple hair types to remove them from the root. Its specialty? Sensitive skin and fine baby hairs. Underarms and inner thighs will feel ridiculously smooth with no peach fuzz in sight.
This wax type goes on with a low melting point for even more comfort, and though its creamy texture hugs hairs, it only kisses skin to limit redness and inflammation. The cartridge itself is only meant for use on one client so avoiding cross-contamination is a snap. But don’t let its compact size fool you; it contains enough soft wax to handle a full leg service, underarms, or a bikini line. Aloe roll-on wax won’t get brittle and maintains its buoyancy as you lay your last of many strips for a creamy speed-waxing experience!
110g/ 3.8oz per cartridge.
10 and 20 packs available.
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Easy and fast application
- No dripping or sticky mess
- No roller cleaning kit necessary
- Patented Roll-On System
- Natural Bee’s Wax
- Microcrystalline Wax
- Rosin Ester with Glycerin
- Insert and heat roll-on cartridge in Starpil roll on warmer for 20 minutes.
- Check that wax has melted to liquid form in roll-on warmer.
- Remove seal on roll-on cartridge and then roll on a removal strip so wax has completely covered roller.
- Apply a thin layer on skin (in the direction of hair growth)
- Place hair removal wax strip on surface and pull against direction of hair growth.
this is the best and the aloe is good for legs
very good for the skin very easy to use
Been using this product for several years and find it consistently good .
Product is okay and works fine. Your customer service team sucks. I tried calling and using the messaging service. No one ever picked up. You can see people entering the text and then exiting. I'm guessing to make sure their numbers don't get effected (old customer service call center manager here) but never speaking to the customer. Looking into other cartridge systems since your warmers don't last very long anyway and I was trying to ask questions about a replacement.